Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Baby blue birds


June 16, 2014
Saw three of our baby blue birds this morning, only got a photo of two of them, aren't they just so adorable. While I was gone today, Bill saved one of them that got in the chicken pen, he opened a place in the fence and let him out. My hero!

June 15, 2014

 
June 10th, 2014- bluebirdie update:  Their eyes are open and they are getting their  little blue pin feathers.



June 10, 2014, Also there are 5 birds in the nesting box instead of 4...they are growing so fast.
June 6, 2014
We have 4 little baby blue birds in our blue bird house! Every year there are birds in this same little box. It's always exciting and everything happens so fast, soon they will be little fledglings..now they're just hungry and do a lot
of peeping.

No comments: