Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Watching a bald eagle at Forbes State Park


Bill and I went camping last night, we knew it was going to be a rainy night, and how wonderful it was! We were listening to some oldies, the fire was blazing, the rain was falling but it was after dark before we even began to get wet, the canopy of trees was pretty thick above us, just so enjoyable and cool! This morning we saw a bald eagle, it happened so fast I hardly had a chance to get a good shot, so if you look really close you can see the white of his head and tail in the middle of the picture in front of the middle tree, guess I should have drawn an arrow...lol.., he flew in from behind us grabbed a fish out of the water and too
k off...such a beautiful bird!

No comments: