Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, June 28, 2014




I face painted at the Southwire Company picnic today. Even though there was a 50% chance of thunderstorms, the sun kept shining and it ended up being just beautiful. The kids were awesome and so much fun, as always. I even got to take a lunch break and had some delicious food. Thanks so much to my dear friend, Margie Skelton Bogle for asking me to paint there again this year, and for helping me set up and tear down at the end of the day...a special hug for you! I even had a few people from the camping area bring their kids by, so I made some extra cash that way as well..all in all, a perfect day.

No comments: