Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, June 02, 2014

Summer musings

Don't you just love the never-ending summer days? We have been getting up so early, the house is filled with light at 5:30...who can sleep?The birds start in with their morning concert as soon as there is the slightest glimmer of light in the sky.. I really can't believe how much a person can get done before the sun goes down..I love it..winter is just a distant memory (Well, not really, it was a corker, wow!) I just appreciate the sunshine and flipflops and yes, I even love the summer storms (not the tornadoes though)...have a great day..I guess I should call this post "Musings by Sheila", because there is really no point....

No comments: