Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, July 07, 2014


Wow, what a storm! 40 mph winds, really treacherous. Our power flickered so many times, I don' t mean, just flickered, I mean it went out and came back on over and over again, non-stop, Bill pulled the breaker so our appliances wouldn't burn up. I had already started supper, so I cooked fried chicken with a flashlight, now that was fun! All is ok now, but more coming tonight! Sadly a robin's nest was blown out of our tree and one of the babies was dead, and the other two are just sitting there on the ground. I know there's nothing we can do, but it's just heart breaking to see them looking up at us and opening their mouths. They aren't old enough to leave the nest yet....so I brought them in and put them in a box for the night, it rained again, so I was glad I did, I fed them little pieces of bread soaked in milk, and chopped up blueberries.  They slept all night.

No comments: