Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Thunder Moon Festival












There were many things going on at the Thunder Moon Festival today in Kinmundy, but I was SOOOO busy painting little faces, the only break I had was late in the afternoon when it was time for the outhouse races, always fun! I sat on the grass and had a hot dog and some smoked cabbage, and enjoyed the races. This year they had to stop in the middle of the race and change the toilet paper roll, and the next time they had to clean the toilet seat, then continue on with the race. My favorite outhouse was the castle named The King's Throne..the people pushing it lost control and it went in a ditch...they got it out and continued on, but it cost them points...I had a great day. I hope yours was too.

No comments: