Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, October 03, 2014

Apples , Apples and more apples


What a perfect fall day! Cloudy, a cold front is coming in, it's still damp from last night's rain. It's going to be down to 37 tonight, so maybe a frost. I picked the green tomatoes and some peppers. All I have left out there are turnips, some grape tomatoes and my fall potatoes. We juiced 2 bushels of apples today, going to freeze most of the juice for a treat in the dead of winter.Our apples aren't very pretty, since we do nothing to them at all, just prune the trees every now and then. They have been very good to us over the years. I hope you are having a great day.

No comments: