Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Face painting at Kade Orrells 5th birthday party




































I had such a great day today! I painted little faces at Kade's 5th birthday party. They had a pirate theme, and everyone got an eye patch, and pirate Jake chased them around in the jumpy house, how fun. I got to visit a little bit with some old friends that were there, and even got to eat cake! I had a great time with the kids, as always. They are always so entertaining. Then I came home and we went to Subway for supper and then we came home and sat around the fire and roasted marshmallows and enjoyed watching the hummingbirds until it got dark. Can't ask for a better day than that.

No comments: