Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Avocado toast

So I have been reading online that avocado toast is all the rage these days. I love me some avocados and beside I received my Tuscan blend olive oil from Olivopolis today, so I had to try it...OMG, seriously super good, added tomatoes and basil from the garden, and some onion on homemade pumpernickel toast...also, this is so good for you...! I would like to add that I have never ever tasted olive oil like this, very fresh and actually tasted like olives, but very light.....So now that I have made you all hungry (or go ewww)...here are some pictures too...I hope you all have had a good day!

No comments: