Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

He was so blue...who knew?

Here are just a couple of pix from camping Sunday...Bill has the eyes of a hawk, :) ..and spotted this brilliant blue dragonfly, very tiny, but the blue was very bright in the morning sun. I am always interested in the other critters that inhabit our planet, as you all know, especially insects...how perfectly beautiful! The full length probably was only an inch and a half at the most..also, it looked like someone buried their. precious pet out there by Forbes lake, Maggie must have loved running out there in the woods. I thought this was very sweet with the little paw prints on there.  Oh, and Bill roasting marshmallows.


No comments: