Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, August 08, 2016

We went camping yesterday. The weather was absolutely perfect. We drank our morning coffee on a log by the lake, so beautiful! Then as we were leaving the park, we saw a white crow! At first we thought it had to be a dove, but no, it was very close and was hanging out with a bunch of black crows...I like to think it was some kind of good omen, or a little hello from my mom, letting me know she is doing fine...I hope you all have had a good Monday. This photo is my favorite photo from last night. Perfect way to enjoy the outdoors. Bill laughed at my lights, because they are pink flamingos and palm trees, but after a while he decided they were pretty cool and there he sits....basking in the glow of the flamingos.

Just a little selfie...

No comments: