Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

August camping at Forbes State Park

The last few days have been very cool, and dry. We went camping at Forbes Sunday evening, and what a beautiful night it was! We made some new friends who camped down the road from us, and were fascinated by our little motorhome. Then BIll's mom and brother, Steve came to visit for a couple of hours, a pleasant surprise! The food tasted awesome, and I invented a new dessert: Toasted marshmallows on top of a chocolate chip cookie..I could only eat one though, so much sugar! I hope you all have a good day! The heat is returning tomorrow here in Illinois...but Fall is on it's way...my favorite time of year!

No comments: