Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Dinosaur Valley State park..

We went to what used to be a popular prehistoric watering hole for dinosaurs in Glen Rose, TX today, Many, many foot prints preserved in the bed rock that was once mud. It was amazing and we did lots of hiking, including some treacherous rocks. The first thing I did was slip on the algae covered, slippery rocks and fall down, losing my camera in the water, yes, it really happened. My camera won't work now, so thank you to my son in law who took these photos today! We actually just walked the lake instead of the rocks for most of the time we were there... We had such a great time, had lunch and then came back home and watched movies and some people had beer.. :) Really enjoyed the day with the family, lots of laughs and hugs. I hope you all enjoyed your Saturday!












No comments: