Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, June 09, 2017

Texas Vacation Day 1 and 2

So last night we sat on the patio and watched this gorgeous Texas sunset and this morning Bill and I sat out there and had our coffee while a nice summer storm came our way. Pretty soon the "neighbors" came to visit with their "guard donkey"..Lucas and I fed them apples. Then the boys and I made potato chip cookies...always an experience there..lol..! For dinner tonight my son in law has made a meatloaf, wrapped in bacon, now in the smoker...smells so good! Shelley had to work today, but we have the rest of the weekend to catch up.


The "neighbors"

and the guard donkey.


Garret got carried away making the cookie balls and a big glob of cookie dough landed splat on the floor, Kensey grabbed it up right away and of course, they thought that was hilarious!

No comments: