Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Dancing with the Dancers who danced with the stars...

I would like to thank my dear friend, Linda Miselbrook for sharing her birthday present with me by taking me to see Dancing with the Stars in St. Louis last night! It was a really fun evening and always a good time with this crazy lady who has been my friend most of my life. Surprisingly, they encouraged us to take photos, so here are a few from my phone...now her two daughters, who gave her the tickets for her birthday, warned us to stay out of trouble, we didn't, but we can't discuss it until our case comes up in court.   Regarding, Dancing with the Stars...there actually was only one star that was dancing with the dancers, and that was a star from the tv show Glee..all of the other dancers were the trainers for the stars that appear on the show, so that's why I named this post "Dancing with the dancers who danced with the stars...was almost false advertising, except for the one star,so I guess I will give them a pass, it was still a great show though, such talent...











 

No comments: