Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Early morning walk at the nature center

We got up early on this foggy morning and decided to take our morning walk at Ballard's Nature Center in Altamont, IL . Such a pleasant morning (for a while), we hiked through the woods and onto the prairie, just loved it! We stopped by a wild blackberry patch and ate a few, so good! It was nice to be out in nature. Bill was my spider-web man..you know, I had him go first, so if there was a spider web (and there were many) he would knock it down...I know, I'm such a primadonna, right? Before long the mosquitoes realized we were there and the heat was closing in, so time to go. Have a great day everyone!









No comments: