Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Remembering mom

A year ago today my sweet mama earned her wings to heaven. I miss her so much. Everyday I think of her and wish she was in her little apartment, surfing the internet and watching her favorite tv shows..Tuesday is especially difficult, since that was our movie day...prayers are appreciated for me and my brothers today.. A treasure I fouond while cleaning out her apartment were these amazing professional portraits of my beautiful mom as a young woman. So in her honor today, I am sharing them with you, my facebook friends. Also, a very grainy photo of my Grandma, grandpa Westman, my mom, and her two brothers, Bob Westman, and John Westman...have a great day everyone....



No comments: