Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, July 21, 2017

Hot , Hot, HOTTER!

I had an appointment in Salem this morning at 8:00, left about 7:15. Came home at 11:00 and Bill said the power had been off since 7:30...it did not come back on until 12:30..We just drove around in the truck to stay cool, hotter today than yesterday, it reached 100, with heat index of 112..apparently, a tranformer 5 miles from us caught fire, and melted, which was the cause of yesterday's outage...they fixed it temporarily and then put in a new transformer this morning...I don't know who these guys are that work for Amaren, but really appreciate them. We drove by the transformer area and they were all standing there drinking lots of water, poor guys.. Hope you all were cool!

No comments: