Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, August 21, 2017

Eclipse 2017

What an amazing day! I took just these two photos (I know they don't look real, but they are, and not photo-shopped in any way) at totality, while eating pepperoni pizza at a beautiful farm in Kentucky. Bill, Kent and I, went to an eclipse party and had such a grand time. It was so strange and wonderful to watch the eclipse unfold. When it was completely dark, the crickets started chirping, the chickens ran into their roost, and the mosquitoes came out! Anyway, the people having the party (which are good friends with my brother, Kent) were playing songs like "Dark side of the moon" and Total eclipse of the heart, and some others, perfect! Hope you all had a fantastic day too.We are back home in Kinmundy now. Pictures of my brother and his house tomorrow!


No comments: