Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Kent's new home.

Some of you wanted pictures of my brother, Kent's new home. He only moved in two weeks ago, but I thought he did a great job of decorating and getting it furnished. He did have help from a lady friend though, choosing furniture, curtains and such. I didn't take photos of the bedrooms, as we didn't take time to make our beds..lol..There is also a nice computer room, backyard and storage shed. The picture at the cabin was at the farm we were at yesterday for the eclipse. On the way home I had to end the day if a moon pie, of course. Hope you are all enjoying your Tuesday!







No comments: