Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Visit with my Texas (and Collinsville) family

My family came to visit from Texas (and Collinsville) today! My daughter, Shelley Yandell, son-in-law, Cary Yandell and my son, Darren Holsapple came with them from Collinsville,IL and spent the day with us. Of course, they brought those adorable grandsons too! We had pizza and brownies, and talked and laughed and shared lots of hugs...so very happy to see them again...I hated to see them go, but they have other family and friends to see while they are here in Illinois. Here are a few photos, Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for crying grandson, nor my crazy kids...love these silly people so much!





No comments: