Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Hello Shoppers...

Hello Shoppers! Yes, it's commercial break time once again...new this week at Sheila's Unique Boutique at Country Creek Treasures in Salem, IL-----.back by popular demand, more cat face coin purses, so those of you that missed out the first time can pick one up, also some cute owl socks, several designs and colors available,.a pretty purple Organza Fascinator hat, and I added more DVD's as promised. There are still a few turbans left. So stop on by, open Tuesday through Saturday! Thanks to those who have bought items from me and other team members at Country Creek Treasures, we appreciate your business..










No comments: