Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, December 01, 2017

Food tasting/soup tasting/ music event at Country Creek Treasures, Salem, IL

The food tasting/ Christmas shopping/ music event was a huge success...lots of shoppers came in and I was reacquainted with an old friend from World Color Press who was playing the dulcimer in the musical group playing the Appalacian music...My favorite song of the evening (though most of it was Christmas music), was "Hallelujah"...just beautiful......really enjoyed the evening. (Kent I was talking about Chris Ray...I forget her married name.)




1 comment:

C2C said...

We want to say thank you for creating this cool blog and keep going the good work! C2C