Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, November 08, 2018

Happy Birthday 48th birthday, Shelley

Happy Birthday to my wonderful daughter, Shelley. : I still remember the day you were born so clearly! It was a Sunday, you were late getting here (some things never change...lol) It was about 11:30 in the morning. I was so happy to finally meet you. Your dad called the church and it was announced before the end of the service..everyone came to visit. You have always been, since that day, a joy to be around. You have a great sense of humor and endless "I Love You's " to share.. I am so proud of the woman you have become, spending your days saving lives, literally and your evenings being a fantastic mom and wife...I love you so much..Happy Birthday, Sweetie. Have a most wonderful day.

No comments: