Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, November 03, 2018

Harry Potter Baby Shower

Went to a really fun and different baby shower today. It had a Harry Potter theme. All of the food, drinks, candy, etc.had their own Magic names. My niece, Melissa Winters is having twin girls, so it was double the fun. We ate, played games, laughed and enjoyed the opening of gifts... I would like to thank Amanda Raper, Glenna Halterman, and Debbie Halterman for such a great afternoon and for all of your hard work putting it all together..There was even a Candy Buffet for us all to get a bag of treats to take home..More than a few pix, but Harry Potter fans will probably get a kick out of them....I now have my own magic wand too, chocolate frog and a Mandrake baby... Hope you all had a great day!









































No comments: