Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, November 09, 2018

Red Hats Thanksgiving Party

I had lunch with my Red Hat sisters today. We had a Thanksgiving party, almost felt like Christmas with all of the lovely Bingo gifts our hostess Kathy Albert brought for us. I wish I had taken photos of the tables, they were so pretty, I need to stop talking so much...("that ain't ever gonna happen", I know that's what you are all thinking}. We also guessed how many Turkey toes were in a jar.. We got a bag of turkey poop (do you see a theme here? ) and she even made us a wonderful Chocolate, chocolate chip, pecan and caramel cake, yum, yum!..Thanks again, Kathy for a great time, you always make it fun and interesting too...I came home and did some baking for a few hours and now I am tired...you all have a lovely evening and don't forget about our free dinner tomorrow..I will re-post the poster about it with the photos.




No comments: