Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, September 16, 2024

Kristy's Kafe debut

 Had such a fun evening with my teamembers tonight at Country Creek Treasures. Kristy's Kafe (located inside Country Creek Treasures)served a delicious meal showcasing some of her menu items from her upcoming opening day, September 24th. I was too busy enjoying myself to take photos, but here is one dessert from tonight, salted caramel chocolate cake. We also had lemon chicken, browned butter garlic real mashed potatoes, salad, a delicious Asian soup, crescent rolls with strawberry butter, coconut cake and a banana cheese cake. All was delicious! Exciting times at our little shop!


 

No comments: