Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Not. so. fast

We were nearing Nashville, TN and were about to take Interstate 24 north to get home, when Bill asks me to check the map and see how far away we were from the Louisiana Renaissance Festival in Hammond, LA. We did some quick cipherin' and decided to head south instead of going home....

I made a call to the 800 Econolodge number and found a room in Vicksburg, MS, 3 hours from the Renn-faire, but we found out we were lucky to get that room, there was nothing south of us to stay in, just like had been reported. It took us the rest of the day and we were so tired, especially Bill, since he did all of the driving. My head hit the pillow and I was out like a light!

No comments: