Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Helloooooo

I have been neglecting my blog, because nothing is happening right now.

Today I went to mom's, we had cheesecake and listened to Clay Aiken's new album, that was just released today. It is amazing, and completely different from his others. Yes, there are still some love ballads, he like him some love songs, but most of them are very different and upbeat. We enjoyed it a lot. It is always fun to share the music with mom.

Today I hung clothes out in the sunshine to dry and finally got my flowers planted. The vegetable garden is just growing like crazy. Soon I will have peas, and we have already eaten some lettuce.
The potatoes are blooming and the tomatoes survived the freeze last week. So all is well in the plant world.

All is well in my world too, I know you were all wondering...hee

No comments: