Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

my garden..



I planted a very small garden, using the french intensive gardening method, with the use of wide rows, and planting in an octagon shape, allowing for more produce per foot. I took a picture today, so that I will have a comparison as it keeps growing. Everything was planted on April 5, 2008. Except the potatoes, which were planted on April 16th.

2 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I don't have this much room but I am going to plant an herb garden this week.

Unknown said...

hey sis, Your garden looks GREAT!
Mine looks more like the place where the Pheonix landed. keep up the good work.
love Bro.