Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthay, Janet...

I don' t know how the last few week got away from me, so I shall start again, with last night. Mom and I went to Slo-Jo's, a local bar in Sandoval, IL. We went there to celebrate our friend, and Red Hat sister's birthday. Everyone was singing Karaoke too. We had lots of laughs and we met some very nice people. Here is a slide show from pictures I took. The bar was dark and my camera seems to be having issues, but you get the idea..

Janet, I hope you had a great night, thanks for inviting us.

1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

Sheila your the best thanks now I can relive my party anytime.

Janet