Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dinner's Ready when you hear the fire alarm......

Since there is NOTHIN happening here in my little "neck of the woods" literally, I thought I would just show you pictures of what I had for supper....is that lame? Probably... :-)

First of all home-made baked potatoe soup: Baked potatoes, ham, onion, chicken broth, evaporated milk, sour cream parsley, basil and topped with cheddar cheese...
On the side, home-made sourdough bread, just like the cowboys made out on the trail. I have my own sourdough starter I made last winter and have been using it regularly, so all this recipe takes is the starter, flour and salt....that's it, and you magically have bread, after you let it raise forever. It was great with the soup though.


So, you are probably asking yourself..."Why is she taking pictures of food?"...Well, because I belong to a cooking site and you can add your own pictures when you make the recipe.....and so I did, but aren't you lucky you get to see it here in living color?

We had chocolate pie for dessert, but I didn't take any pictures, I forgot....for....afterall, it was time for dessert and the camera was the farthest thing from my mind....

No comments: