Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

The tell-tale heart

I found this buried in the garden. I dug it up and couldn't believe my eyes. It looks like a heart, just like the one buried by Vincent Price in the old Poe tale, "The Tell-tale heart, where the heart kept beating even after it was hidden under the floor boards....constantly beating and driving Vincent mad.................................wouldn't it have been interesting if it had only been a weird sweet potatoe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Speaking of sweet potatoes........it rained so much this year, that the sweet potatoes out of the garden were monsterous and strange shapes, they all weighed at least 2 or 3 pounds. It was like they were from another planet....'The Killer Sweet Potatoes from Outer Space', the Rocky Horror Sweet Potatoe show, Alien 4.....the return of the Sweet Potatoes.....shall I go on?.....No???? Ok, I'll spare you.....anyway you get the "picture"....^

No comments: