Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Iphone photo of Caleb and Preston


Preston sent me this picture from his iphone. Caleb is growing up so fast, and Preston is still the "dimpled one". Thanks Preston, we love you all so much and it means so much to get pictures from you since you are so far away from us.

Also, Preston, since it is Veteran's Day, I want to tell you how proud I am of you for many reasons, but especially for having served our country for most of your adult life, keeping our country safe, at the expense of being away from your family for months at a time (sometimes even years). So, not as your mom, but as an American, I just want to say "thank you"...

Hugs, mom (I'm back to being mom now..:-) )

1 comment:

ChelleBelle said...

As the mom of an Operation Iraqi Freedom soldier, I also want to thank you for your service to our country. God Bless you and your family!