Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fleas for sale

It was another beautiful day today. Bill and I took Dona to the flea market in Altamont. I can't believe she has never been there. We had such fun looking through all of the great stuff there. I bought a Waring blender for $5.00, a brand new electric mixer for $5.00 and a Wagner dutch oven, for $25.00, which was a steal. Dona bought some things too. Bill had to tease her about buying a swan because she said she couldn't live without it...:-).

When we came home I walked Sally and our neighbors down the road spent all of this money having a chain link fence put up around their entire house, because they have waaaay too many big dogs and one very little one. It is a yippee little pomeranian mix of some sort. So, anyway, we are walking past their house and they are all going nuts barking...so annoying.....and the little dog escapes and chases us down the road. My dog is a big collie and loud noises scare her. I had to hold her back while kicking at the other dog to make it go home....it chased us a little while longer then took off for the highway. I don't know what happened after that, I didn't see ANY dogs out in the fenced in area today.

No comments: