Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The garden spot and Charley's Angels

Mom and I went to visit my brother, Milo and Sis-in-law, Barb in Sandoval today. This is Barb's flower garden. She has made a beautiful area outside to sit with her potted plants, and other treasures she's found along the way....

and gnomes and such...so relaxing out there, and so pretty.
So, we decided to take a few pictures, of course. This is Barb, mom and me. I'm sitting on a tiny rocking horse....Barb calls me Mustang Sheila....
Me and mom, we dressed alike on purpose.......not!
This picture just reminded me of Charley's angels, so I had a little photoshop fun with it.
And, this is the original picture.
Milo and mom
and, the lovely Knights..
Bruce was distorting a picture of himself on photoshop and we got to laughing so hard, my face hurt, we had coffee cake, donuts and coffee and enjoyed Barb's flower garden, and their little dog, Beebs, who is always entertaining..we enjoyed the visit so much.

No comments: