Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, October 08, 2012

A run in with Clark Kent

Well, I went to the Halloween store in Mt. Vernon today (in the mall, next to Sears, if anyone wants to know). Some young man was at the cash register, wearing a suit and tie. I thought, wow, you don't see that much these days, so I said "Is that your Halloween costume?", he put on some big rimmed glasses and said yes, and ripped his shirt open, and there is his Superman shirt (with fake muscles and all)..."I'm Clark Kent"...we had a good laugh. He was a tall, skinny kid, who probably doesn't own a muscle to speak of....it was really a cool costume...I'm trying to talk Bill into it!

No comments: