Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

We spent some time by the fire pit late this afternoon, so decided to just cook supper out there. We had pork chops, with garlic, basil and oregano, red beans and rice and sliced tomatoes. For dessert, brownie in a mug! We stayed outside
until the moon and stars came out, such a beautiful, relaxing night. It seemed like there were a lot of "things" running through the leaves after dark. I put my hoodie up and Bill asked me why and I told him I didn't want to be attacked by bats...he thought that was so funny..but seriously we got buzzed by them last time we were outside late in the evening, so I was just taking precautions..  :-)

No comments: