Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

To the pumpkin patch with Dona

just got back from the pumpkin patch near Flora, IL. My mother-in-law, Dona, went with me. A great little place to take the kids too, all kinds of "pumpkin patch" related fun. Mother in law bought some bright yellow mums and I got two pumpkins, one regular and one gray-blue..so pretty and different. Then we had lunch at Grandma's Kitchen and here I am. It's a cool, cloudy fall day and Bill just went to build a fire in the pit, so think I will take my coffee and journey outside. I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday. To my zumba buddies all going to see the Dirty Mugs tonight in St. Louis: have a wonderful time!

No comments: