Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Just another little adventure with BIll

What a gorgeous day today! We went to Vandalia to do some errands and have lunch. While we were there, we went to the old state capitol cemetery. Lots of civil war heroes buried there, Colonels, Generals. Abraham Lincoln walked in this very cemetery as many statesmen were buried there. It was really interesting, I've always loved history. Then we drove through the country and the fall leaves were just stunning! The sun was getting low in the sky, so the colors were magnified, just beautiful! We sang along with some oldies and got home just as the sun went behind the clouds that were on the horizon! So, we didn't waste a moment of sunshine...I hope you all enjoyed you day too.

No comments: