Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Flash mob at the Centralia Fall Festival, by our zumba group

I wish I could post the video, but it was uploaded strictly to facebook by Rob Bachman, so now way I can put it here.  Anyway, we did the flash mob thing in the streets of Centralia Saturday afternoon.  We all just wandered around until Rob started the music by PSY for Gangnam Style.  We danced and we had a huge crowd around us.  You can't see by the pictures, but there were lots of people and kids dancing along with us..what fun!   I've always wanted to do that, so now I can mark that off of my bucket list.  Anyway, here are a couple of still photos.


No comments: