Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

These are the finished product, but a few weeks back Bill bought a couple of wooden stools at an auction, they were both damaged on top, so tried this thing I saw on Pinterest. I used a really simple design because I painted with wood stain only, and used brushes, and a cloth to blend. It's not the best, and I can see some things I did wrong, artistically, but hey, it's just going back into a garage sale anyway. This is the first one. It's hot and humid and is going to rain, so think I will save the other stool for another day...besides, I have to glue pennies on a bowling ball....you Pinterest peeps know what I'm talking about... 





No comments: