Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So, mom and I ended up watching "THE BIG WEDDING", which was HILARIOUS! It's strictly an adult film though, so don't try to watch it with your kids, you will be having to answer too many questions..still worth the watch. Thanks for your suggestions, I am keeping the other films in mind, we just wanted something light-hearted today...we went to lunch at Applebee's, and had a really nice day. Bill was gone to an auction again, so I got my supper from the CakeLady, personal pizza...yummy. It was baked in the oven with fresh toppings, $4.50, with a cookie for dessert. Then I was walking around my garden, and hadn't really paid a lot of attention to my sunflowers, ya know, they just grow and grow and I don't bother them....but look at this sunflower seed head, I could hardly hold it up, it was so heavy...some birdies are gonna love those seeds

No comments: