Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, August 02, 2013

A surprise visit from Preston


I had a surprise visit from my youngest son, Preston, today! Well, it wasn't a total surprise since he called last night. He drove all night from North Carolina. He listens to comedians all night on the radio, what a great way to stay awake. Anyway, it was so awesome to see him. I fixed him a steak dinner, with blackberry slump for dessert. He thanked me more than once. What a wonderful time was had. I sure miss my boy, wish he and the family lived closer. He's at grandma's now. Mom was really surprised when he called her today. I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: