Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Belated birthday lunch at Java Joes.


Mom and I had a great day! We ate at Java Joes, where I bought mom a cool yellow purse, since this was a belated birthday dinner that I promised her. Then we went to the Rusty Nail and found a beautiful winter wreath for her front door. We watched the Steve Jobs movie JOBS, and I don't know why this movie got such bad ratings, I thought Ashton Kutcher was fantastic in this roll as JOBS...he became STEVE JOBS, and made me forget who he really was, that's good acting. Then we had ice cream and it was getting dark, so time for me to get home. Please keep my sister-in-law, Barb Barbara Higgins Knight in your prayers, she had major back surgery today and is in a lot of pain right now. At least the surgery went well for her. Thanks so much, have a wonderful evening all.

No comments: