Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Chocolate blackberry merlot cupcakes....that's a mouth full!


We ended up with 7 inches of snow, so I'm not complaining. We broke a record from 1976 of 4.8 degrees this morning at the Alma weather station...so brrrr...so cold, but the sun is shining. We have plans tonight, so I was making some chocolate/blackberry merlot cupcakes to take, and then I discovered I didn' t have enough powdered sugar to make the blackberry frosting. Now, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but did you know you can put regular sugar in a blender and in a few seconds you have light and fluffy powdered sugar? Old dog...new tricks..

No comments: