Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, December 15, 2013


We had a nice day today. Spent several hours at the round table at the Omega store, enjoyed some great conversation with Janet Carlson Rose and Janice Patterson Hanks . Always fun to see you ladies! ( I have no idea what the men folk were talking about even though we were all at the same table ) Then we had some lunch and went to Mt. Vernon to do some shopping. When we got home I started looking at all of these photo cds. such fun to look back in time..one of my "finds" today: a photo of Wilma Gott and Mary Belle Westman Knight in Wilma's red convertible...reminds me of such fun times with my Red Hat sisters...look at them doing the Queen's wave...lol..love the sun glasses, mom! Of course, I had been riding in the back seat with my red boa flying in the wind as well...good times!
!

No comments: