Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

You're a mean one, Mrs. Grinch


Good morning, friends. I'm heading to mom's for movie day in a while, but I wanted to show you my first attempt at the Grinch...remember this is the first time I've tried to paint him, thought maybe you might need a chuckle this morning...and NO, I'm not wearing this all day, in fact I had to take it off to take the dog for a walk because she probably would have freaked out..lol...have a great day everyone..Gretchen Douglas , let me know if this is what you want painted on your friend. think I will do better the second time around..and of course, remember I'm an old lady painting on my own face with no glasses on.

No comments: