Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Spidey won't stop talkin'

I'm back from the world of Christmas craziness! I had a great time though with my sweet mom in law and niece. I think my mother in law got most of her Christmas shopping done, but wow, so many people EVERYWHERE. One gift for the great grand son (spoiler to mom and day), is a talking soft spiderman. We thought it was one of those that you poke in the chest and it talks, but NO it was motion activated. We put him in the trunk and he talked all of the way home, like some kidnapped crazy superhero...now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are..lol...I didn't buy anything, just some batteries for my flickering fake candle... I hope you all had a good day!

No comments: