Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

First try at blackberry pie in my new convection oven.


Good afternoon, friends! It has been a beautiful day, lots of sunshine and blue skies! I made a blackberry pie from berries we picked last summer...I used my new convection oven and I have never had such a flaky crust on a pie, I'm sure it was the convection cooking that made it that way. I used my regular crust recipe, except I used almond milk, because that's what I had available. (I always have almond milk, been drinking it for years now). Other than that, just relaxing, doing some reading and laundry...just another day in paradise....

No comments: